Instagram

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

5th Grade Claymation




5th graders have been hard at work for what seems like months in preparation for their claymation project.  Students break up into three groups that include writers, set designers, and character designers.  Each class creates unique characters as well as two sets to be used in the animation.  All four classes are currently filming, but I haven't posted any 5th grade work for a while, so I will put up some images of characters and sets that are being used.  Look for a post later in the spring of the finished animation.

2 comments:

Ackart said...

I love the look of your blog. Ive been doing one for a year and I like the way the smaller size photos allow you to get more on. Its nice to see such colorful projects.

Zach Stoller said...

Thanks, Trish. I appreciate the compliment. My students work really hard to create their work, so I feel it is only right to showcase it.