Instagram

Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Digital Duds

Despite the drastic difference in appearance, you ARE STILL viewing the Thomas Elementary Art blog. As I mentioned before, I was really getting tired of the old look. I decided to draw my own header (another benefit of having a student teacher!) and give the blog a more personalized look. My idea right now (we'll see if I actually end up having time for this) is to have several different headers that I can change with the season. Hopefully everyone likes the new look. I'll be putting up new projects very soon!

4 comments:

Mr. E said...

HELP ME...HOW DO YOU DO THIS?!?!?! AND GET IT CENTERED!?! That is a big issue for my OCD...the left justified header for the normal blog stuff they have on here. UGH. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!!! Someone tried to tell me how they did it before..and I didn't really get it.

Hope Hunter Knight said...

I've been thinking the same thing - I think I will work on mine over the summer. Your new look is very cool.

Angie said...

Very nice. I would love to do this, too. I'm doing my best to just post right now.

Zach Stoller said...

Mr. E- I emailed your google account directly with some help. Let me know if you got that. Otherwise I'll just post some info on here.

Everyone else- Thanks! I really enjoy the new look so far.