Instagram

Friday, May 30, 2014

Great Professional Development Opportunity!

I don't know how you feel, but I think that finding professional development is difficult for art teachers. I can't recall any time that a whole building PD session had anything remotely to do with teaching art. I rarely get to meet with other art teachers. Honestly, it's one of the reasons I got into blogging in the first place. Art ed blogs are my PD. I would love to go the national convention sometime, but there is a lot of expense involved, so it's not the easiest option.

I noticed over the winter that The Art of Education was hosting an online conference. I was very interested, but it didn't work with my schedule very well. They are hosting another one this summer and yours truly (and many other amazing art teachers) will actually be presenting about a 1st-5th printmaking curriculum! I'm excited to present, but I'm even more excited to be able to see all of the other presentations. Click on the image below to find out more details about the conference. It will be awesome. 

2 comments:

Hannah Mayle said...

I am presenting at the conference too. "See" you there!

Zach Stoller said...

Outstanding. This will be my first conference presentation. I'm looking forward to it!